Experienced Wills Lawyer
Make Plans for Your Family’s Future. Call (215) 809-3900 Now!
At Sallen Law, we are proud to have extensive experience in providing outstanding representation and legal counsel to individuals and families that are seeking to establish, update, or revise a will or testament. Our dedicated estate planning lawyer is client-oriented, and we offer free consultations over the phone. Call our team today at ((215) 809-3900 and tell us more about what you want to accomplish with your will.
We Can Help You Live Your Life Without Financial Worry.
- You Get Me, Not a Paralegal – Attorney Sallen spends individual time with every client to understand their unique needs and their families.
- A Client-Centered Firm – Sallen Law believes in putting clients first. It shows in the manner in which we handle estate planning matters.
- Inclusive in All Facets – As a female-run law firm, we are devoted to advocating for diversity and inclusivity in the legal profession.
- Free Phone Consultations – Free case evaluations are offered to Pennsylvania residents.
Why Establish a Will?
Having a will can greatly benefit you and your family and allow you to direct your intentions prior to your passing. Wills can assist your family in knowing what your wishes are and how assets, debts, finances, and properties are to be handled.
Attorney Sallen can discuss what a will may be able to accomplish for you, such as:
- List how property can be distributed among family and loved ones
- Name executors and trustees of your estate and those that will carry out your wishes when you have passed
- Compile funeral wishes, including medical tasks, how your body will be handled, and other important details
- Establish a trust
- Name guardians for any dependents in your care
Wills are legally binding documents that ensure your family’s needs are met and that your wishes are carried out in the event that you are no longer able to address them. The holistic approach that we take with estate planning means that we, alongside financial advisors, accountants, and other professionals, are always working to ensure that your needs are met completely. Don't leave these matters up in the air! Plan for the future by contacting an estate planning attorney from Sallen Law today.
Preparing for the Future
Realizing you need to start planning your estate is a difficult step, but one that will ultimately result in peace of mind as you secure the financial future of yourself and your loved ones. By working with a knowledgeable attorney now, you can help your family avoid the difficult task of putting your affairs in order after you pass or become incapacitated. There are many details that need to be addressed in an estate plan, and it’s hard to plan for all of them. At Sallen Law, our detail-oriented estate planning lawyer will walk you through every step of the process, ensuring you and your family will be well-taken care of as the years go by.
Get the Step-by-Step Guidance You Deserve
Call (215) 809-3900 to request your free, confidential phone consultation!