At Sallen Law we regularly contribute to local news publications in an effort to provide relevant and interesting information regarding estate planning to the public. Here are some of our recent publications.
- Sidebar Magazine - SECURE 2.0 ACT Brings Additional Estate Planning Opportunities
- Rebecca Sallen on the Take Back Retirement Podcast!
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: What Estate Planners Need to Discuss with their Clients
- Post Trump Tax-Cuts: Estate Planning For the Rest of Us
- Importance of a Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section Newsletter: Pennsylvania Bar Association - New Federal Legislation Threatens Current Estate Planning Practices
- Sidebar Magazine - Storing Clients' Wills: PBA Formal Opinion 2021 - 300