Estate Litigation Lawyer in Montgomery County
Also Serving Philadelphia County, Merion Station and Surrounding Areas
As well-intentioned as some wills and trusts may be, there may be a time and place for litigation and contesting of the provisions and assets named in a will. At Sallen Law, our Merion Station attorney can help you object wills, file lawsuits, and contest portions of trusts. Our office has an in-depth understanding of the probate courts and processes, and the laws and regulations on state and federal levels.
When to Obtain an Attorney
There are a few tell-tale signs that can help you determine when it is time to obtain legal representation, including:
- You are one of the beneficiaries of a will or a direct heir of a deceased individual that wishes to contest a portion of a will
- There is no will and inheritance is in probate
- You feel that the will is not legally viable
- The drafter of the will (the testator) was forced or threatened to amend or draft the will
- The will was fraudulently created
- The will was changed or signed without a witness
- The testator was not of proper mental capacity to draft or change a will
At Sallen Law, our firm can review all documentation involved with your case and determine if there was any wrongdoing, illegal action, or misrepresentation on any part of the will or trust. We can also file all necessary paperwork with the proper probate courts and represent you throughout the litigation.
For more information on how our office can help, call us and schedule a free phone consultation. Our Merion Station firm can be reached at (215) 809-3900.