Bala Cynwyd Estate Planning Attorney
Plan for the Unexpected
Drafting an estate plan can be an overwhelming and difficult task, even before taking Pennsylvania state laws into account. At Sallen Law, our Bala Cynwyd estate planning lawyer has simplified the process to empower our clients. We offer customizable estate plans comprised of understandable legal documents that comply with state laws. Your estate plan guarantees that your property and assets will be distributed per your wishes upon your passing.
Contact Sallen Law at (215) 809-3900 to schedule a free consultation.
The Six Step Process
At Sallen Law, our goal is to take the confusion out of the estate planning process. We provide customizable and personalized estate plans to match the specific needs and objectives of our clients. We have simplified the process into six straightforward steps to ensure your estate is exactly what you need it to be.
The Six Step Estate Planning Process:
- Initial meeting and interview: Your first consultation is dedicated to getting to know you and your estate planning objectives.
- Drafting documents: The second step is to begin drafting documents based on your estate planning goals.
- Reviewing documents: When the drafting process is complete, you’ll be sent the documents to review. We will explain each document thoroughly and address any questions or concerns you may have.
- Signing documents: Some legal documents in your estate plan require signatures and notarization. We will work with you to make sure everything is properly completed.
- Making changes: Your estate documents will periodically need to be updated to account for life changes and circumstances. We’ve created a Client Maintenance Program to help clients who are ready to update their plan.
- Estate administration: You will determine an estate administrator.
Don’t Leave the Future to Chance
You don’t want to be unprepared for the unexpected. By creating an estate plan, you protect not only your medical choices and finances, but also your family from the perils of probate court.